We thank Novartis International AG for funding. We thank Dr. Nathan Jui and Dr. Christine Nguyen for assistance with the preparation of this manuscript. MIT has patents on some of the ligands and precatalysts used in this work from which S.L.B. receives royalty payments.
Continuous-Flow Synthesis of 1-Substituted Benzotriazoles from Chloronitrobenzenes and Amines in a CN Bond Formation/Hydrogenation/Diazotization/Cyclization Sequence†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4341–4344, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, M. and Buchwald, S. L. (2013), Continuous-Flow Synthesis of 1-Substituted Benzotriazoles from Chloronitrobenzenes and Amines in a CN Bond Formation/Hydrogenation/Diazotization/Cyclization Sequence . Angew. Chem., 125: 4341–4344. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300615
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Novartis International AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!