This research was funded by the University of Alberta and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Y.X. and W.J. are holders of Canada Research Chairs (Tier I). We thank Prof. H. Mäder for discussions concerning internal rotors and the XIAM program, and Prof. S. E. Novick and Dr. J. R. Cheeseman for nuclear quadrupole coupling constant calculations.
Chirped-Pulse and Cavity-Based Fourier Transform Microwave Spectra of the Methyl Lactate⋅⋅⋅Ammonia Adduct†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4498–4501, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, J., Sukhorukov, O., Jäger, W. and Xu, Y. (2013), Chirped-Pulse and Cavity-Based Fourier Transform Microwave Spectra of the Methyl Lactate⋅⋅⋅Ammonia Adduct . Angew. Chem., 125: 4498–4501. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300707
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- University of Alberta
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!