We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21204056, 81171479), the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK2012173, BK2011291), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project (2012M520060). RGDS peptide=Arg-Gly-Asp-Ser.
Thermo-Responsive Hydrogel Layers Imprinted with RGDS Peptide: A System for Harvesting Cell Sheets†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7045–7049, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Pan, G., Guo, Q., Ma, Y., Yang, H. and Li, B. (2013), Thermo-Responsive Hydrogel Layers Imprinted with RGDS Peptide: A System for Harvesting Cell Sheets. Angew. Chem., 125: 7045–7049. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300733
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21204056, 81171479
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2012173, BK2011291
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!