We thank the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) for financial support, the Diamond Light Source for access to beamlines i03 and i24, Dr. J. Turkenburg, S. Hart for assistance with data collection, and Dr. A. Leech for help with circular dichroism spectroscopy.
Interactions of a Periplasmic Binding Protein with a Tetradentate Siderophore Mimic†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4693–4696, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Raines, D. J., Moroz, O. V., Wilson, K. S. and Duhme-Klair, A.-K. (2013), Interactions of a Periplasmic Binding Protein with a Tetradentate Siderophore Mimic . Angew. Chem., 125: 4693–4696. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300751
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!