Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and SusChemSys (which is co-financed by the Regional Development Fund (Investing in Your Future) of the European Union and the state of North Rhine-Westphalia) is gratefully acknowledged.
Dibenzopentalenes from B(C6F5)3-Induced Cyclization Reactions of 1,2-Bis(phenylethynyl)benzenes†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 23, pages 6108–6112, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Harhausen, M., Liedtke, R., Bussmann, K., Fukazawa, A., Yamaguchi, S., Petersen, J. L., Daniliuc, C. G., Fröhlich, R., Kehr, G. and Erker, G. (2013), Dibenzopentalenes from B(C6F5)3-Induced Cyclization Reactions of 1,2-Bis(phenylethynyl)benzenes. Angew. Chem., 125: 6108–6112. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300871
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Union
- state of North Rhine-Westphalia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!