These authors contributed equally to this work.
Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 28, pages 7349–7353, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Mou, F., Chen, C., Ma, H., Yin, Y., Wu, Q. and Guan, J. (2013), Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties. Angew. Chem., 125: 7349–7353. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300913
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51002111), the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province (2012FFB05101), the Self-Determined and Innovative Research Funds of SKLWUT and Wuhan University of Technology (2013-PY-3), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (WUT: 2013-IV-089), the Top Talents Lead Cultivation Project of Hubei Province, and the Subject Leadership Project of Wuhan City (201150530145).
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51002111
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2012FFB05101