These authors contributed equally to this work.
Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 28, pages 7349–7353, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Mou, F., Chen, C., Ma, H., Yin, Y., Wu, Q. and Guan, J. (2013), Self-Propelled Micromotors Driven by the Magnesium–Water Reaction and Their Hemolytic Properties. Angew. Chem., 125: 7349–7353. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300913
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51002111), the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province (2012FFB05101), the Self-Determined and Innovative Research Funds of SKLWUT and Wuhan University of Technology (2013-PY-3), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (WUT: 2013-IV-089), the Top Talents Lead Cultivation Project of Hubei Province, and the Subject Leadership Project of Wuhan City (201150530145).
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51002111
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2012FFB05101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!