Financial support was partially provided by MEXT, KAKENHI (21200033, 24105512), the Program for Leading Graduate Schools: IGER Program in Green Natural Sciences (MEXT), and the Yazaki Memorial Foundation for Science and Technology. T.H. is grateful for a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Chiral Magnesium(II) Binaphtholates as Cooperative Brønsted/Lewis Acid–Base Catalysts for the Highly Enantioselective Addition of Phosphorus Nucleophiles to α,β-Unsaturated Esters and Ketones†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4647–4651, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Hatano, M., Horibe, T. and Ishihara, K. (2013), Chiral Magnesium(II) Binaphtholates as Cooperative Brønsted/Lewis Acid–Base Catalysts for the Highly Enantioselective Addition of Phosphorus Nucleophiles to α,β-Unsaturated Esters and Ketones. Angew. Chem., 125: 4647–4651. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300938
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 21200033, 24105512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!