These authors contributed equally to this work.
BODIPY–Tetrazine Derivatives as Superbright Bioorthogonal Turn-on Probes†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7055–7058, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, J. C. T., Meimetis, L. G., Hilderbrand, S. A. and Weissleder, R. (2013), BODIPY–Tetrazine Derivatives as Superbright Bioorthogonal Turn-on Probes. Angew. Chem., 125: 7055–7058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301100
Part of this work was supported by NHI RO1EB010011 and 2P50A086355. J.C. was supported by a DFCI-MGH Hematology Oncology Fellowship. We thank Prof. Ralph Mazitschek for many insightful discussions, Dr. Katy Yang for cell culture assistance, Dr. Sarit Agasti for the gift of reagents, Alex Zaltsman for microscopy assistance, and Dr. Eszter Boros for her assistance with NMR spectroscopy. BODIPY=boron dipyrromethene.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- NHI. Grant Numbers: RO1EB010011, 2P50A086355
This article has been cited by:
- 2Locked-flavylium fluorescent dyes with tunable emission wavelengths based on intramolecular charge transfer for multi-color ratiometric fluorescence imaging, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 32, 6968, , , , , ,