These authors contributed equally to this work.
BODIPY–Tetrazine Derivatives as Superbright Bioorthogonal Turn-on Probes†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7055–7058, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, J. C. T., Meimetis, L. G., Hilderbrand, S. A. and Weissleder, R. (2013), BODIPY–Tetrazine Derivatives as Superbright Bioorthogonal Turn-on Probes. Angew. Chem., 125: 7055–7058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301100
Part of this work was supported by NHI RO1EB010011 and 2P50A086355. J.C. was supported by a DFCI-MGH Hematology Oncology Fellowship. We thank Prof. Ralph Mazitschek for many insightful discussions, Dr. Katy Yang for cell culture assistance, Dr. Sarit Agasti for the gift of reagents, Alex Zaltsman for microscopy assistance, and Dr. Eszter Boros for her assistance with NMR spectroscopy. BODIPY=boron dipyrromethene.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- NHI. Grant Numbers: RO1EB010011, 2P50A086355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!