Z.W. and M.P. are grateful to the Ministère de l’Education Nationale et de la Recherche for financial support (2010–2013).
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of 1-Aryl-Substituted Dihydroisoquinolines: Access to Valuable Chiral 1-Aryl-Tetrahydroisoquinoline Scaffolds†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 5025–5028, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Perez, M., Scalone, M., Ayad, T. and Ratovelomanana-Vidal, V. (2013), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of 1-Aryl-Substituted Dihydroisoquinolines: Access to Valuable Chiral 1-Aryl-Tetrahydroisoquinoline Scaffolds . Angew. Chem., 125: 5025–5028. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301134
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!