We are grateful to the Research Corporation for Science Advancements (20092), the National Science Foundation for MRI awards (CHE-0821254, CHE-0946998), the Welch Foundation for a Department Research Grant (AI-0045), and Texas State University for their generous support.
Isolation of a Neutral P8 Cluster by [2+2] Cycloaddition of a Diphosphene Facilitated by Carbene Activation of White Phosphorus†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4558–4561, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Dorsey, C. L., Squires, B. M. and Hudnall, T. W. (2013), Isolation of a Neutral P8 Cluster by [2+2] Cycloaddition of a Diphosphene Facilitated by Carbene Activation of White Phosphorus. Angew. Chem., 125: 4558–4561. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301137
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Research Corporation for Science Advancements. Grant Number: 20092
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0821254, CHE-0946998
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AI-0045
- Texas State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!