We are grateful for the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (nos. 91213302, 20932003 and 21272102), and the Key National S&T Program “Major New Drug Development” of the Ministry of Science and Technology (2012ZX09504001-003).
Direct Site-Specific and Highly Enantioselective γ-Functionalization of Linear α,β-Unsaturated Ketones: Bifunctional Catalytic Strategy†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6871–6874, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Wang, L., Han, F., Zhao, D., Zhang, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Direct Site-Specific and Highly Enantioselective γ-Functionalization of Linear α,β-Unsaturated Ketones: Bifunctional Catalytic Strategy . Angew. Chem., 125: 6871–6874. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301146
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91213302, 20932003, 21272102
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012ZX09504001-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!