This work was supported by the Area of Excellence Scheme (grant number AoE/P-03/08), the National Key Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2013CB834802) and the CAS-Croucher Foundation Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratories, and in part using the HKU Information Technology Services research computing facilities supported by the Hong Kong UGC Special Equipment Grant (SEG HKU09).
Strongly Luminescent Gold(III) Complexes with Long-Lived Excited States: High Emission Quantum Yields, Energy Up-Conversion, and Nonlinear Optical Properties†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6780–6784, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
To, W.-P., Chan, K. T., Tong, G. S. M., Ma, C., Kwok, W.-M., Guan, X., Low, K.-H. and Che, C.-M. (2013), Strongly Luminescent Gold(III) Complexes with Long-Lived Excited States: High Emission Quantum Yields, Energy Up-Conversion, and Nonlinear Optical Properties . Angew. Chem., 125: 6780–6784. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301149
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Area of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834802
- CAS-Croucher Foundation Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!