This research was supported by the Eranet Plus program (“NanoSci-E+”, INOFEO project), the ERC (“MOSAIC” Starting Grant 259014), and MIUR (PRIN project).
Prevention of Self-Quenching in Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles by Efficient Energy Transfer†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 23, pages 6081–6084, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Genovese, D., Bonacchi, S., Juris, R., Montalti, M., Prodi, L., Rampazzo, E. and Zaccheroni, N. (2013), Prevention of Self-Quenching in Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles by Efficient Energy Transfer . Angew. Chem., 125: 6081–6084. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301155
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!