We thank Dr. Jun Liu for FK506. We also thank Siew Cheng Phua for careful proofreading of the manuscript. This study was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (grant GM092930 to T.I.) and by JST (10216).
Rapidly Reversible Manipulation of Molecular Activity with Dual Chemical Dimerizers†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 25, pages 6578–6582, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Nihongaki, Y., Liu, T.-Y., Razavi, S., Sato, M. and Inoue, T. (2013), Rapidly Reversible Manipulation of Molecular Activity with Dual Chemical Dimerizers. Angew. Chem., 125: 6578–6582. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301219
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM092930
- JST. Grant Number: 10216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!