This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No.2013CB632401) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20973102, 51021062 and 51002091).
Cu2(OH)PO4, a Near-Infrared-Activated Photocatalyst†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4910–4913, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Huang, B., Ma, X., Wang, Z., Qin, X., Zhang, X., Dai, Y. and Whangbo, M.-H. (2013), Cu2(OH)PO4, a Near-Infrared-Activated Photocatalyst . Angew. Chem., 125: 4910–4913. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301306
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973102, 51021062, 51002091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!