These authors contributed equally to this work.
Significant Expansion of the Fluorescent Protein Chromophore through the Genetic Incorporation of a Metal-Chelating Unnatural Amino Acid†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4905–4909, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, J., Hu, C., Zhou, Q., Zhang, W., Hu, M., Zhou, J. and Wang, J. (2013), Significant Expansion of the Fluorescent Protein Chromophore through the Genetic Incorporation of a Metal-Chelating Unnatural Amino Acid . Angew. Chem., 125: 4905–4909. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301307
We gratefully acknowledge the Major State Basic Research Program of China (2010CB912301, 2009CB825505), National Science Foundation of China (90913022, 31100616, 31270859) to J.W. and X. H. Liu. We thank Z. Xie and P. Wu for help with protein mass spectrometry and Y. Wang in fluorescence determination, and Dr. S. Perrett for comments on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912301, 2009CB825505
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90913022, 31100616, 31270859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!