We are grateful to David Cane, Scott Virgil, Robert M. Coates, and David Christianson for their pioneering studies, invaluable advice, encouragement, and materials. We thank Indira Wu, Chris Farwell, and Jack Zhang for assistance. R.L. acknowledges the support of NIH fellowship F32GM095061. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. K.S.R. thanks the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) for a postdoctoral fellowship. K.Z.K. and R.Z.K. acknowledge the support of Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships from the California Institute of Technology. T.H. was funded by the FWF grant number: J3327-B21.
High-Throughput Screening for Terpene-Synthase-Cyclization Activity and Directed Evolution of a Terpene Synthase†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 21, pages 5681–5684, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Lauchli, R., Rabe, K. S., Kalbarczyk, K. Z., Tata, A., Heel, T., Kitto, R. Z. and Arnold, F. H. (2013), High-Throughput Screening for Terpene-Synthase-Cyclization Activity and Directed Evolution of a Terpene Synthase. Angew. Chem., 125: 5681–5684. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301362
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: F32GM095061
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
- FWF. Grant Number: J3327-B21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!