We gratefully thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the Erlangen Excellence Cluster “Engineering of Advanced Materials” and the European Community within its project SYNFLOW (FP7; grant agreement n° NMP2-LA-2010-246461) for financial support.
Continuous Gas-Phase Hydroaminomethylation using Supported Ionic Liquid Phase Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7134–7137, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, M. J., Lijewski, M., Woelfel, R., Haumann, M. and Wasserscheid, P. (2013), Continuous Gas-Phase Hydroaminomethylation using Supported Ionic Liquid Phase Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 125: 7134–7137. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301365
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Community. Grant Number: NMP2-LA-2010-246461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!