This research was supported by Nebraska Center for Energy Sciences, National Science Foundation through Nebraska MRSEC (DMR-0820521), Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience (DMR-0960110) and NSF-EPSCoR program (EPS-1010674), Department of Energy (DE-EE0003174), and Army Research Office (W911NF-10-2-0099). The University of Nebraska Holland Computing Center has provided computations resources. We thank the University of North Texas and Center for Advanced Microstructures & Devices for the use of their facilities. We are grateful to Dr. David Diercks and Dr. Yaroslav Losovyj for their help with microscopy and spectroscopy experiments.
Resonant Photoemission Observations and DFT Study of s–d Hybridization in Catalytically Active Gold Clusters on Ceria Nanorods†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7074–7077, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Lawrence, N. J., Wang, L., Kong, L., Wu, T.-S., Liu, J., Gao, Y., Brewer, J. R., Lawrence, V. K., Sabirianov, R. F., Soo, Y.-L., Zeng, X. C., Dowben, P. A., Mei, W. N. and Cheung, C. L. (2013), Resonant Photoemission Observations and DFT Study of s–d Hybridization in Catalytically Active Gold Clusters on Ceria Nanorods . Angew. Chem., 125: 7074–7077. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301383
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Nebraska Center for Energy Sciences
- National Science Foundation
- Nebraska MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0820521
- Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience. Grant Number: DMR-0960110
- NSF-EPSCoR program. Grant Number: EPS-1010674
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-EE0003174
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-10-2-0099
- University of North Texas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!