These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Bioorthogonal Raman Reporter Strategy for SERS Detection of Glycans on Live Cells†
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 28, pages 7407–7412, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, L., Tian, X., Hong, S., Dai, P., You, Q., Wang, R., Feng, L., Xie, C., Tian, Z.-Q. and Chen, X. (2013), A Bioorthogonal Raman Reporter Strategy for SERS Detection of Glycans on Live Cells. Angew. Chem., 125: 7407–7412. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301387
This work was supported by the National Instrumentation Program under grant number2011YQ030124 (grant to Z.T. and X.C.), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) under grant number 2012CB917303 (grant to X.C.), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant number 21172013 (grant to X.C.). We thank Prof. C. Yan, Prof. Y. Li, and Prof. Y. Huang for sharing the instruments. SERS=surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2011YQ030124
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB917303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!