This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no 22540495 to S.D.) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. We thank Prof. Kaoru Tsujii and Prof. Sada-atsu Mukai for critical reading and comments on the manuscript, and Dr. Toshimitsu Numata, Nissan Arc, Ltd., for GC–MS analysis of dodecane.
Bottom-Up Formation of Dodecane-in-Water Nanoemulsions from Hydrothermal Homogeneous Solutions†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of Creative Commons the Attribution Non-Commercial NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 125, Issue 25, pages 6537–6540, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Deguchi, S. and Ifuku, N. (2013), Bottom-Up Formation of Dodecane-in-Water Nanoemulsions from Hydrothermal Homogeneous Solutions. Angew. Chem., 125: 6537–6540. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301403
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Funded Access
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- 1Emulsion Science: Basic Principles, 2nd ed., Springer, New York, 2007., , ,
- 7Nanoparticles: From Theory to Application, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2004.,
- 9NIST Scientific and Technical Databases: NIST/ASME STEAM Properties Database, Version 2.21, 2004.
- 15Phase Transformations in Materials (Ed.: G. Kostorz), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, p. 409, 2001., in