This work was supported by Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, TUM Graduate School, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft FA 198/11-1, the Swedish Research Council under contract number 2010-4827, and the National Science Foundation through grant DMR-1007557.
LiBSi2: A Tetrahedral Semiconductor Framework from Boron and Silicon Atoms Bearing Lithium Atoms in the Channels†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 23, pages 6094–6098, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Zeilinger, M., van Wüllen, L., Benson, D., Kranak, V. F., Konar, S., Fässler, T. F. and Häussermann, U. (2013), LiBSi2: A Tetrahedral Semiconductor Framework from Boron and Silicon Atoms Bearing Lithium Atoms in the Channels . Angew. Chem., 125: 6094–6098. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301540
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- TUM Graduate School
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FA 198/11-1
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2010-4827
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1007557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!