This research was supported by the European Union FP7 ERC Advanced Grant Carbonanobridge (ERC-2008-AdG-227135) and NMP-2012-SMALL-6 CARINHYPH (Grant Agreement no. 310184). We are also grateful to the University of Trieste, the Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad (project CTQ2011-22410), the Italian Ministry of Education MIUR (Cofin prot. 2010N3T9M4 and FIRB prot. RBAP11ETKA), and the AIRC (AIRC 5 per mille, Rif. 12214 “Application of Advanced Nanotechnology in the Development of Innovative Cancer Diagnostics Tools”.
An Atom-Economical Approach to Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: Reaction with Disulfides†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 25, pages 6608–6611, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Syrgiannis, Z., La Parola, V., Hadad, C., Lucío, M., Vázquez, E., Giacalone, F. and Prato, M. (2013), An Atom-Economical Approach to Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: Reaction with Disulfides. Angew. Chem., 125: 6608–6611. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301617
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- European Union. Grant Number: ERC-2008-AdG-227135
- University of Trieste
- Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad
- Italian Ministry of Education MIUR. Grant Numbers: 2010N3T9M4, RBAP11ETKA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!