Financial support from the DFG is acknowledged. A.D. and C.M.R.V. thank the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a fellowship. The absolute configuration was determined by I.A., and W.B. carried out the MS-measurements.
Asymmetric Ion Pair Catalysis of 6π Electrocyclizations: Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Optically Active 1,4-Dihydropyridazines†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8166–8169, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Das, A., Volla, C. M. R., Atodiresei, I., Bettray, W. and Rueping, M. (2013), Asymmetric Ion Pair Catalysis of 6π Electrocyclizations: Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Optically Active 1,4-Dihydropyridazines . Angew. Chem., 125: 8166–8169. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301638
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!