We thank Prof. J. B. Li and Prof. H. Möhwald for their helpful discussions. This work was supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China (91027045 and 21103034), the 100-talent Program of HIT, and the New Century Excellent Talent Program (NCET-11-0800).
Self-Propelled Polymer-Based Multilayer Nanorockets for Transportation and Drug Release†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7138–7141, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Wu, Y., He, W., Lin, X., Sun, J. and He, Q. (2013), Self-Propelled Polymer-Based Multilayer Nanorockets for Transportation and Drug Release. Angew. Chem., 125: 7138–7141. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301643
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027045, 21103034
- 100-talent Program of HIT
- New Century Excellent Talent Program. Grant Number: NCET-11-0800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!