These authors contributed equally to this work.
Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 35, pages 9357–9361, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S., Kim, J., Na, Y. S., Park, J., Kim, S., Singha, K., Im, G.-I., Han, D.-K., Kim, W. J. and Lee, H. (2013), Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide . Angew. Chem., 125: 9357–9361. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301646
This work was supported by the NRF of S. Korea: Pioneer (2011-0001800, H.L.), Future-based Technology Development Programs (2009-0092222, H.L.), National Junior Research Fellowship (2012H1A8002613, S.H.), and the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) (W.J.K.). This work is also supported by the Ministry of Health & Welfare (A120170, H.L.).
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NRF of S. Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0001800, 2009-0092222, 2012H1A8002613
- Institute for Basic Science
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A120170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!