Presented in part at the 244th American Chemical Society National Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, USA, August 19–23, 2012, CARB-13. We are very grateful to the National Science Foundation (CHE-1213352) and the University of Toledo for supporting this research. We thank Professors Peter Andreana and Steve Sucheck for proofreading this manuscript and Joseph Duffey, Hanin Dughayli, and Mallory Walker for experimental assistance.
Umpolung Reactivity in the Stereoselective Synthesis of S-Linked 2-Deoxyglycosides†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8170–8174, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Baryal, K. N., Zhu, D., Li, X. and Zhu, J. (2013), Umpolung Reactivity in the Stereoselective Synthesis of S-Linked 2-Deoxyglycosides . Angew. Chem., 125: 8170–8174. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301682
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1213352
- University of Toledo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!