Presented in part at the 244th American Chemical Society National Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, USA, August 19–23, 2012, CARB-13. We are very grateful to the National Science Foundation (CHE-1213352) and the University of Toledo for supporting this research. We thank Professors Peter Andreana and Steve Sucheck for proofreading this manuscript and Joseph Duffey, Hanin Dughayli, and Mallory Walker for experimental assistance.
Umpolung Reactivity in the Stereoselective Synthesis of S-Linked 2-Deoxyglycosides†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8170–8174, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Baryal, K. N., Zhu, D., Li, X. and Zhu, J. (2013), Umpolung Reactivity in the Stereoselective Synthesis of S-Linked 2-Deoxyglycosides . Angew. Chem., 125: 8170–8174. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301682
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1213352
- University of Toledo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!