The authors wish to thank NIH-NIGMS (R01GM080269-01), Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG postdoctoral fellowship to C.E.), Amgen, Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Caltech for financial support. Materia, Inc. is gratefully acknowledged for the donation of catalysts. Dr. Mona Shahgholi and Naseem Torian are acknowledged for high-resolution mass spectrometry assistance. Jonny Gordon is acknowledged for insightful discussions. Robert Craig is gratefully acknowledged for providing compound L3 and for insightful discussion.
Enantioselective Construction of α-Quaternary Cyclobutanones by Catalytic Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6850–6853, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Reeves, C. M., Eidamshaus, C., Kim, J. and Stoltz, B. M. (2013), Enantioselective Construction of α-Quaternary Cyclobutanones by Catalytic Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation . Angew. Chem., 125: 6850–6853. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301815
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM080269-01
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Vol. 125, Issue 33, 8651, Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!