This work was supported by the German Science Foundation (ETJN; DFG NI 492/11.1), the U.S. National Science Foundation (Grant CHE 0911520 to V.S.B.), and partly by the NCCR-MUST of the Swiss National Science Foundation. M.C. is grateful to the Humboldt Foundation for support during his sabbatical at the MBI-Berlin. The authors acknowledge stimulating discussions with Prof. Ehud Pines. DMSO=dimethyl sulfoxide.
Ultrafast Solvent-Assisted Electronic Level Crossing in 1-Naphthol†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7009–7013, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Messina, F., Prémont-Schwarz, M., Braem, O., Xiao, D., Batista, V. S., Nibbering, E. T. J. and Chergui, M. (2013), Ultrafast Solvent-Assisted Electronic Level Crossing in 1-Naphthol. Angew. Chem., 125: 7009–7013. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301931
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: NI 492/11.1
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- CHE 0911520
- NCCR-MUST of the Swiss National Science Foundation
- Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!