A.T. acknowledges support from ERC Starting Grant VDW-CMAT. N.M. and J.R.C. acknowledge support from the Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) program funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Advanced Scientific Computing Research and Basic Energy Sciences under award number DESC0008877. This research used resources of the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility at Argonne National Laboratory, which is supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. DOE under contract number DE-AC02-06CH11357. We thank J. F. Hammond and O. A. von Lilienfeld from ALCF for their support.
Many-Body Dispersion Interactions in Molecular Crystal Polymorphism†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6761–6764, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Marom, N., DiStasio, R. A., Atalla, V., Levchenko, S., Reilly, A. M., Chelikowsky, J. R., Leiserowitz, L. and Tkatchenko, A. (2013), Many-Body Dispersion Interactions in Molecular Crystal Polymorphism . Angew. Chem., 125: 6761–6764. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301938
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Advanced Scientific Computing Research and Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DESC0008877
- U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!