This work was supported by the European Community’s 7th Framework Program (grant n° NMP3-SL-2008-214032). We thank the French Research Agency (ANR, grant n° 2010-BLAN-0816-01) and the University of Strasbourg for financial support, and Teclis (Longessaigne, France) for technical help. P.N.N acknowledges the European Commission for a research fellowship and the GIS-Fluor for a travel grant.
Behavior of an Adsorbed Phospholipid Monolayer Submitted to Prolonged Periodical Surface Density Variations†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 25, pages 6532–6536, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, P. N., Waton, G., Vandamme, T. and Krafft, M. P. (2013), Behavior of an Adsorbed Phospholipid Monolayer Submitted to Prolonged Periodical Surface Density Variations. Angew. Chem., 125: 6532–6536. doi: 10.1002/ange.201301974
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- European Community. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2008-214032
- French Research Agency. Grant Number: 2010-BLAN-0816-01
- University of Strasbourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!