H.A. and Y.I. were supported financially by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (MEXT). This work was also supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “Lifesurveyor”, from MEXT. We are grateful to the Support Unit for Bio-Material Analysis, RIKEN BSI Research Resources Center, for help with the MS analysis.
Rolling Circle Amplification in a Prokaryotic Translation System Using Small Circular RNA†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7142–7146, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Abe, N., Hiroshima, M., Maruyama, H., Nakashima, Y., Nakano, Y., Matsuda, A., Sako, Y., Ito, Y. and Abe, H. (2013), Rolling Circle Amplification in a Prokaryotic Translation System Using Small Circular RNA . Angew. Chem., 125: 7142–7146. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302044
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!