S.H.Y. acknowledges the funding from the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant 2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1), the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (Grant 2010DFA41170), and the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China.
Ultrathin PtPdTe Nanowires as Superior Catalysts for Methanol Electrooxidation†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 29, pages 7620–7624, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Li, H.-H., Zhao, S., Gong, M., Cui, C.-H., He, D., Liang, H.-W., Wu, L. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Ultrathin PtPdTe Nanowires as Superior Catalysts for Methanol Electrooxidation . Angew. Chem., 125: 7620–7624. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302090
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!