The authors would like to thank the DOE Science Campaign 2 for funding, Anna Giambra, Daniel Preston, Mary Sandstrom, Jose Archuleta for performing the sensitivity characterization and testing, and David Morris for helpful discussions. Los Alamos National Laboratory is operated by Los Alamos National Security (LANS, LLC) under contract No. DE-AC52-06A25396 for the U.S. Department of Energy. The authors also thank the Office of Naval Research (Award No. N00014-11-AF-0-0002).
Electroactive Explosives: Nitrate Ester-Functionalized 1,2,4,5-Tetrazines†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7014–7017, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Chavez, D. E., Hanson, S. K., Veauthier, J. M. and Parrish, D. A. (2013), Electroactive Explosives: Nitrate Ester-Functionalized 1,2,4,5-Tetrazines. Angew. Chem., 125: 7014–7017. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302128
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- DOE Science Campaign 2
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-11-AF-0-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!