This work was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (R00EB013450), the National Cancer Institute (U54CA151838 and T32EB013450), and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (2R01AI063764-06) from the National Institutes of Health and the Converging Research Center Program from the National Research Foundation in Korea (2011K000796).
Mix to Validate: A Facile, Reversible PEGylation for Fast Screening of Potential Therapeutic Proteins In Vivo†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7018–7022, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Swierczewska, M., Oh, Y., Kim, A., Jo, D. G., Park, J. H., Byun, Y., Sadegh-Nasseri, S., Pomper, M. G., Lee, K. C. and Lee, S. (2013), Mix to Validate: A Facile, Reversible PEGylation for Fast Screening of Potential Therapeutic Proteins In Vivo. Angew. Chem., 125: 7018–7022. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302181
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R00EB013450
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U54CA151838, T32EB013450
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2R01AI063764-06
- National Institutes of Health
- National Research Foundation in Korea. Grant Number: 2011K000796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!