This work was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (R00EB013450), the National Cancer Institute (U54CA151838 and T32EB013450), and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (2R01AI063764-06) from the National Institutes of Health and the Converging Research Center Program from the National Research Foundation in Korea (2011K000796).
Mix to Validate: A Facile, Reversible PEGylation for Fast Screening of Potential Therapeutic Proteins In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7018–7022, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Swierczewska, M., Oh, Y., Kim, A., Jo, D. G., Park, J. H., Byun, Y., Sadegh-Nasseri, S., Pomper, M. G., Lee, K. C. and Lee, S. (2013), Mix to Validate: A Facile, Reversible PEGylation for Fast Screening of Potential Therapeutic Proteins In Vivo. Angew. Chem., 125: 7018–7022. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302181
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R00EB013450
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U54CA151838, T32EB013450
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2R01AI063764-06
- National Institutes of Health
- National Research Foundation in Korea. Grant Number: 2011K000796
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.