This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Element Chemistry, at LBNL under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231 (Y.G., G.T., L.R., J.K.G.) and at PNNL under Contract No. DE-AC05-76RL01830 (J.L.). The theoretical work by H.S.H. and J.L. was also supported by NSFC (20933003 and 91026003) of China. The calculations were done using Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science and Technology and the Molecular Science Computing capability at the EMSL, a National scientific user facility located at the PNNL, operated for the Department of Energy by Battelle.
A Tetrapositive Metal Ion in the Gas Phase: Thorium(IV) Coordinated by Neutral Tridentate Ligands†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7023–7026, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Gong, Y., Hu, H.-S., Tian, G., Rao, L., Li, J. and Gibson, J. K. (2013), A Tetrapositive Metal Ion in the Gas Phase: Thorium(IV) Coordinated by Neutral Tridentate Ligands . Angew. Chem., 125: 7023–7026. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302212
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Element Chemistry. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- PNNL. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20933003, 91026003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!