This work was financially supported by KAKENHI (20229001 and 24106745) from JSPS and MEXT, and JST, ACT-C. N.K. thanks the Suzuken Memorial Foundation for financial support. We thank Prof. Dr. Magnus Rueping for fruitful discussions.
Self-Assembling Neodymium/Sodium Heterobimetallic Asymmetric Catalyst Confined in a Carbon Nanotube Network†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 24, pages 6316–6321, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Ogawa, T., Kumagai, N. and Shibasaki, M. (2013), Self-Assembling Neodymium/Sodium Heterobimetallic Asymmetric Catalyst Confined in a Carbon Nanotube Network. Angew. Chem., 125: 6316–6321. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302236
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20229001, 24106745
- JST, ACT-C
- Suzuken Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!