F.L. and Y.S. thank the financial support by the National Nature Science Foundation (Grant Nos. 51203166, 51173190, 21074139, 21073203, 91127029, and 21121001) and 973 Program (Nos. 2013CB933004, 2009CB930404, 2011CB932303, and 2011CB808400).
A Multi-stopband Photonic-Crystal Microchip for High-Performance Metal-Ion Recognition Based on Fluorescent Detection†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 28, pages 7437–7440, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Li, F., Qin, M., Jiang, L. and Song, Y. (2013), A Multi-stopband Photonic-Crystal Microchip for High-Performance Metal-Ion Recognition Based on Fluorescent Detection. Angew. Chem., 125: 7437–7440. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302311
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 51203166, 51173190, 21074139, 21073203, 91127029, 21121001
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933004, 2009CB930404, 2011CB932303, 2011CB808400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!