This research was supported by the National Science Foundation grant DMR-0907310. The electron microscopy measurements were done at the Center for Advanced Materials and Microscopy (CFAMM) at UC Riverside. We thank Dr. Fook S. Tham for single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis. R.O.A.-K. acknowledges the support of KSAU-HS/KAIMRC through grants RC10/104 and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) through Grant AT-30-435.
Photoinduced Curling of Organic Molecular Crystal Nanowires†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7027–7031, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T., Al-Muhanna, M. K., Al-Suwaidan, S. D., Al-Kaysi, R. O. and Bardeen, C. J. (2013), Photoinduced Curling of Organic Molecular Crystal Nanowires. Angew. Chem., 125: 7027–7031. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302323
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0907310
- KSAU-HS/KAIMRC. Grant Number: RC10/104
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST). Grant Number: AT-30-435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!