This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (1032413) and GT Emory Center for Regenerative Engineering & Medicine. We acknowledge J. Park, Prof. A. Bommarius, Dr. I. Mamajanov, and Prof. N. Hud for technical assistance and Profs. K. Zhang and D. Tirrell for plasmid DNA. This work was performed in part at the GT Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network, which is supported by the NSF.
Two-Step Protein Self-Assembly in the Extracellular Matrix†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8256–8259, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Park, W. M. and Champion, J. A. (2013), Two-Step Protein Self-Assembly in the Extracellular Matrix . Angew. Chem., 125: 8256–8259. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302331
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1032413
- GT Emory Center for Regenerative Engineering & Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!