We thank Prof. Robert P. Doyle for providing access to CD instrument. The Spectroscopy Support Facility at FCCC provided access to a 600 MHz NMR spectrometer.
A Single Mutation in a Regulatory Protein Produces Evolvable Allosterically Regulated Catalyst of Nonnatural Reaction†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 24, pages 6366–6369, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Moroz, O. V., Moroz, Y. S., Wu, Y., Olsen, A. B., Cheng, H., Mack, K. L., McLaughlin, J. M., Raymond, E. A., Zhezherya, K., Roder, H. and Korendovych, I. V. (2013), A Single Mutation in a Regulatory Protein Produces Evolvable Allosterically Regulated Catalyst of Nonnatural Reaction. Angew. Chem., 125: 6366–6369. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302339
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!