We thank A. Perner for MS analysis, H. Heinecke for NMR measurements, T. Palenta for assistance in synthesis and E.-M. Neumann for assistance in biological assays. This work was supported by the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (BMBF (Germany)).
Rational Design of an Apoptosis-Inducing Photoreactive DNA Intercalator†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 24, pages 6305–6309, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Ueberschaar, N., Dahse, H.-M., Bretschneider, T. and Hertweck, C. (2013), Rational Design of an Apoptosis-Inducing Photoreactive DNA Intercalator. Angew. Chem., 125: 6305–6309. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302439
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (BMBF (Germany))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!