This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid on “Creating Research Center for Advanced Molecular Biochemistry”, Strategic Development of Research Infrastructure for Private Universities from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Akira Kawaguchi for helpful discussions. The animal experiments were performed in accordance with the Guidelines for Animal Experiments of Doshisha University.
Supramolecular Iron Porphyrin/Cyclodextrin Dimer Complex that Mimics the Functions of Hemoglobin and Methemoglobin†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7032–7035, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, K., Kitagishi, H. and Kano, K. (2013), Supramolecular Iron Porphyrin/Cyclodextrin Dimer Complex that Mimics the Functions of Hemoglobin and Methemoglobin. Angew. Chem., 125: 7032–7035. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302470
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!