This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (E.Y.) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (H.I.) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Guest-Induced Unidirectional Dual Rotary and Twisting Motions of a Spiroborate-Based Double-Stranded Helicate Containing a Bisporphyrin Unit†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 6987–6991, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S., Iida, H. and Yashima, E. (2013), Guest-Induced Unidirectional Dual Rotary and Twisting Motions of a Spiroborate-Based Double-Stranded Helicate Containing a Bisporphyrin Unit. Angew. Chem., 125: 6987–6991. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302560
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!