These authors contributed equally.
Domino Reaction Catalyzed by Zeolites with Brønsted and Lewis Acid Sites for the Production of γ-Valerolactone from Furfural†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8180–8183, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Bui, L., Luo, H., Gunther, W. R. and Román-Leshkov, Y. (2013), Domino Reaction Catalyzed by Zeolites with Brønsted and Lewis Acid Sites for the Production of γ-Valerolactone from Furfural . Angew. Chem., 125: 8180–8183. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302575
This research was sponsored by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, grant no. DE-FG02-12ER16352.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-12ER16352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!