We acknowledge the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy (contract no. DE-FG02-06ER15758) for supporting the basic research that led to the development of this technology. We acknowledge financial support from Okeanos Technologies, LLC, for supporting certain aspects of the technological implementation. The Robert A. Welch Foundation provides sustained support for our research (Grant F-0032). We thank Prof. Don Paul (UT-Austin) for helpful discussions about desalination and Tim Hooper (UT-Austin) for providing technical assistance with the conductivity measurements. R.K.A. receives support from NIH training grant (NIH T32 CA138312). We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant TA 268/5-1, DFG, Bonn (Germany)) for support of the simulations described herein.
Electrochemically Mediated Seawater Desalination†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8265–8268, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Knust, K. N., Hlushkou, D., Anand, R. K., Tallarek, U. and Crooks, R. M. (2013), Electrochemically Mediated Seawater Desalination . Angew. Chem., 125: 8265–8268. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302577
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER15758
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-0032
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH T32 CA138312
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: TA 268/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!